You are viewing an older version of this section. View current production version.
SingleStore DB is a distributed, relational database that handles both transactions and real-time analytics at scale. Querying is done through standard SQL drivers and syntax, leveraging a broad ecosystem of drivers and applications. Read the links below to get familiar with SingleStore DB:
- How SingleStore DB Works Get a concise overview of SingleStore DB, including its architecture, and the features that allow it to be the fastest distributed relational database in the market.
- Frequently Asked Questions Learn answers to frequently asked questions about SingleStore DB, including topics such as SingleStore DB durability, query compilation, deployment, management, paid support, and more.
- Guides Learn how to deploy clusters, load data, perform cluster operations, and so much more.
- Key Concepts and Features This section describes the SingleStore DB distributed architecture, table storage types (rowstore and columnstore), and other key concepts and features.
- Tools This section describes the monitoring and management tools you can use with your cluster.
- Reference See a listing of SQL and CLI commands for interacting with and managing your cluster.
- Third-Party Integrations Learn how to integrate third-party applications with your cluster.
- Release Notes See the latest changes for each version of SingleStore DB and its supporting tools.