SingleStore Managed Service employs SingleStore DB Studio which allows you to interact with your cluster, view and monitor the overall cluster status (including node and database health), and debug any cluster-related issues that may arise.
SingleStore DB monitors a number of system attributes, including, but not limited to:
- CPU utilization for database, system, and SingleStore DB
- Memory allocation for database, system, and SingleStore DB
- Disk metrics including utilization and allocation
- Network traffic
- Platform & infrastructure
- Job & query resource usage
- Cluster events
Future SingleStore Managed Service releases will provide enhanced tools for viewing cluster performance-related attributes.
Disabling High Availability (HA) is not supported by SingleStore Managed Service.